A common problem with the toilet is insufficient water in the tank. To eliminate this, adjust the fittings.
- Unscrew the button and remove the tank cap.
- Remove the stop valves by turning it to the left.
- In the float mechanism there is a special scale, moving it up or down, you can adjust the flow of water.
- Remove the scale from the float, lower it higher or lower and lock.
- Install the float mechanism in the tank and check the water supply level.
- Two antennae are located on the sides of the shutoff valves, clicking on which, you can adjust the desired level. In our case, level 2.
- Lower the stop valves into the tank and turn clockwise until they click.
- Turn on the water and check its level.
- Assemble the tank: install the cap and screw on the button.